Thursday, October 21, 2010

Trashy Trashy.

This is an old project, but I still love it (and am still pretty proud when some one notices it) so much I thought I would share it with you all.




The trash can was looking a little ragged after a few months of standard wear and tear of being in a high traffic area.


So what do you do when you catch the crafting bug, need something to fill a bit of time, and are working on a budget?!?!??!?!?!




You got it!!!!!








Mod Podge makes EVERY THING better. This is a fact.



Learn it. Live it. Love it.



We originally got the can from Walmart (this is the closest one I could find) for about $15 bucks. I lightly sanded the surface, and then went to town on it with my pictures in the same way I did on the Crafts and Drafts trays.







2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! I'm obsessed with book-pages, so now you have me thinking how a trash can would look covered in book pages .. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Book pages would be great too!! Or even sheet music?!

    Might just have to bust out the Mod Podge in the near future!!

    ReplyDelete