Thursday, July 22, 2010

And so it begins...........

A few days ago I was wandering around through internet/forum/blog land, checking out my usual list of favorites (a list I will most definitely have to post at some point), and came across a most excellent idea!!!
The 1001 Day Project, as presented to my by the lovely Mrs. Haley Perkins Ryan. If you check out the link, and her blog the concept it rather simple.

101 goals in 1001 days.

Totally doable, right?

You'll just have to wait and see.

I've long wanted to start one, so I've decided to use a blog (and a paper journal as pointed out as #100 on the list below) to help me track my progress with the project, keep some interested folks up-to-date, and let off some of my daily, scattered, random, mind wanderings. Some times the posts may go with a few days between, and I'm sure there will be other days where I just can stop my self and and go post crazy.




** Since this is pretty new and was a little rushed since I wanted to get my 1001 days started, I'm still open for name changes for the blog, input, ideas and encouragement!!

No comments:

Post a Comment