Monday, February 27, 2012

These boots were made for.......standing?

I wear my boots all year long (shorts, dresses, shirts.......really ALL year long), so they are always on full "display" in my closet. Before I learned this little diddy, my storage method was just a pile-o-boots but now, they are always organized and easy to find.
Save up your wine bottles, then just slide them in the boots and stand up......that's it.

There you have it.
Boots that stand up straight so you can take a peek at them instead of digging through a messy pile at the bottom of the closet.

2 comments:

  1. Best idea! My boots sit in my closet getting wrinkly & stepped on. Doing this as soon as I get home (and finish a few bottles of wine!).

    Thanks!
    Giselle

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are few things better than a neat and tidy shoe collection!!! I'm sure you can find a few friends to help you get a full set!!!

    ReplyDelete