Thursday, March 15, 2012

92. Get new, nice bedding and make the bed every day for a month.

I can proudly say that since moving to the new house I have made the bed every morning!!!!!
With the exception of one very painful hang over which had me occupying the bed for most of the day.
That's almost 2 straight months!!!
It's defiantly a habit that's going to stick.
I've long heard that the bed its the "anchor" of the bedroom, by making it when you first get up, you prevent your self from crawling back in there for a few extra minuets of snooze and it really does help keep the bedroom clear of other clutter and mess.
The empty space above the bed will be filled in ASAP with
our awesome headboard
(I'll post a picture once it's done).
I'm not a huge fan of purple in general, but I am a HUGE fan of 250 thread count and $60 % off at Ross. I like the light lavender and the darker maroon color of the embroidered flowers, they match another sheet and pillow set I have.
I used to make my bed every day in college, and just fell out of the habit when I graduated and moved into a bigger space. It's easy to just get up and not deal with it, but in all reality, it takes me about 90 seconds to fluff up the pillows and straighten up the blanket. So totally worth it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment