Wednesday, September 29, 2010

2. Watch a movie for every letter of the alphabet.

Y. Youth in Revolt

Loved it!!!! Not really much to be said about it except watch it!!!
About 25 min into it, J. mentioned that he wasn't really feeling it so much. Literally, with in seconds of him saying that, things started to happen and the movie really picked up!!! At some points it was a little hard for me to see exactly where they were trying to go with it, but just wait it out. It's a good one!
The movie was alright, but the flower shop that Jenn Anistons character owns and works in, it absolutely to die for!!! If you're not a fan of J.An or Rom/Coms (guilty......I love both), I would skip it, but I think the interior design inspiration alone was well worth it.
It has me dreaming of a career change. Ahhhhh......how I would love to show up to work and just smell the roses.

No comments:

Post a Comment