Tuesday, September 14, 2010

25. Make monthly & weekly goal lists.

This goal address my deep desire to finally achieve some kind of control and peace over my completely disorganized, unstructured, and chaotic life.



This will be my attempt (and the documentation of it) to declutter and reorganize as many aspects of my life as possible, to refocus my attention and energy on the things and people I really enjoy, and to finally learn what it feels like to cross off EVERYTHING from my "to-do" lists.





By the 3rd of each month have 15-20 (at least 10) goals, tasks, responsibilities and projects to be completed in that month.
~carried on an index card in my calender
~written in the journal being used for the list
~posted here on the blog


If the list has less than 20 items on it, new ones may be added up until the 15th of each month.


On the last day of each month, if a task/goal is left incomplete, it must go to the top of the following months list. Nothing else may be added to that months list, until the original projects are completed.




Get Organized Now

The Fly Lady

Home Organize It

No comments:

Post a Comment