Thursday, September 16, 2010

21. Re-hab 10 pieces of furniture (1.5/10)

I'm going to count this as a 1/2 completion
because I painted these before I started the list
but I did "finish" them by replacing the cushion.
These cute foot stools were scavenged from my neighbor a few months ago.




I was taking the trash out before work one day and caught her right as she was throwing them out. I had to argue with her a little before she handed them over. She was convinced they were junk and told me that they were older than I was. This may be the case, but with a quick glance you can see that they are NOT junk!!






As was the case with the bed side tables, these babies were used outside, so already had most of the sanding done.



I painted them with some left over teal spray paint, and replaced the old cushion with prettier ones from Pier 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment