Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Just an idea......

While watching football this weekend with some friends at the Out Side Inn something caught my eye.

Generally I'm not a fan of themed restaurants and bars. Or the kind of franchise place with walls that are just completely filled with random crap and pointless memorabilia, and generally this place was the same.






The Out Side Inn had walls covered in fishing gear and rustic hunting pictures, there were canoes hanging from the ceiling, a fake antler chandeliers.......the whole tacky shebang, but then I spotted this interesting specimen.





They've made lights out of old fishing hats!!!





Although I'm not a fan of the fishing gear, I think this is an AWESOME idea!!!




But how about something a little more classy...........




......................or maybe................






.......hanging in a cluster like these lights.





























1 comment: