Thursday, September 16, 2010

Asian Orange Mystery

I'm not really sure what this stuff is, but it was sitting in my bosses office for about a week before my interest was sparked enough to ask what it was.

Boss: "Oh, that's for you. Some one gave it to me, I don't want it, and it seemed like something you would want."

Kylie: "What is it though?"

Boss: "I think it's tea."




Well.......nothing on it says "Tea" (actually nothing on it is English), and it looks a lot more like chunky orange marmalade to me, but I'll give it a shot.

So, I put 2 spoon fulls in a mug with hot water this morning and it was good!!!

It tastes like fall. It's got a strong orange/honey/ginger taste, but you can also taste cloves and cinnamon in there too.

I'm still not sure that this was the appropriate use for this mystery Asian orange product, but it works for me. I'm also going to put a few dollops in the mix next time I make blueberry or cranberry muffins.

No comments:

Post a Comment