Thursday, August 26, 2010

#2. Watch a movie for every letter of the alphabet.

#2. Get NexFlix and watch a movie for every letter of the alphabet. (2/26)

C. The Contract
H. Hot Tub Time Machine



Last night the BF and I did some running around for a "new" VW (I'll get into more detail on that later)and then set up for a movie night. We picked The Contract because it's got my man John C. and then a favorite for both of us, Morgan Freeman. So I thought this was going to be an obvious hit, boy was I wrong.
Didn't like it at all. I thought the characters were boring and shallow and the story line was just dull. But hey, at least I'm chipping away at my list.






I thought it was hilarious!!! I love John Cusack (Uhhh....hello...Say Anything...) almost as much as I love cheezy comedies with completely imposable, and unrealistic story lines, so this one was in the bag for an obvious win.


To know Lloyd Dobler is to love him. And I love me some Lloyd Dobler.

No comments:

Post a Comment