Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Round Up: Lovely Liquid Lights!!!

Over the last few months I have seen these sparkly light fixtures popping up all over the place. These liquid like lamps would really work well on a desk, bed side table or reading nook.

I love how curvy and round most of them are and I'm also really digging how versatile they can be. They're shinny and sparkly (which I totally love) and with a white or bright colored shade would go nicely with a more feminine look, but with the black shades they are also kind of industrial and metal like would make a great addition to a dark, cave of a bedroom (as to not alienate our man friends too much).


Grammercy Mercury Glass Table Lamp


















Unfortunately this lovely slender thing of beauty, was the only one in my price range, for $19.90 ad JC Penny's , and is also the ONLY one that's discontinued!







No comments:

Post a Comment