Friday, August 6, 2010

CALIFORNIA knows how to party...............

This weekend J. and I are headed out of the desert for a trip to sunny California!!





We're spending tonight in Hollywood with some of my all time favorite people.




The lovely Ashley B. and Mr. Matt are recent transplants from Tallahassee to LA. They're part of the Proud Pit bull Parent Pack.




Baby Dog Dexter




SISTERS!!!!!!

Ashley S., Catherine, and I are Alpha Chi Omega sisters. They moved to LA when we moved to Las Vegas, and it has been AWESOME having such good friend so close.





Is it bad that all of my favorite people in LA are from FSU?!












After a Florida Filled Friday, we are headed out to the Volkswagen show in Buelton. Where Buelton is, I have no idea. But I have heard that they put on a damn good Dub show.


J.'s current ride.


Former projects.



The only thing that could make this weekend better, would be if Miss Kalen was joining us!

No comments:

Post a Comment